Muay Thai Coach
Coach Qimi has been coaching Muay Thai for over 10 years. With over a decade of experience in Muay Thai, Coach Qimi has competed and also instructed Muay Thai in various credible establishments.
Some of his major accomplishments include:-
◦ Muay Thai Trainer Certification by Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN)
◦ Muay Thai Champion - Golden Elbow 2014
◦ Competitor at Negeri Sembilan Muay Thai Championship 2014
◦ Competitor at 7th Selangor Muay Thai Charity Challenge 2013
◦ Record of 20 pro fights and 3 amateur fights in Muay Thai
Professor Marco Antonio de Oliveira
Head Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor
Professor Marco holds a 3rd degree black belt in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He was awarded his black belt by Master Juquinha in 2009 in Brasilia, Brazil.
He also holds a Bachelors degree in Physical Education. Experienced in coaching adults and children in
BJJ and physical fitness for 23 years and 19 years respectively.
Patient, dedicated and friendly individual with a strong work ethic and profound passion in encouraging
students to strive for the better.
Awards as a BJJ Coach in Malaysia:, Kuala Lumpur
January 2018 — Current
- Awarded second place for kids team in the Kuala Lumpur International Open in Feb
- Awarded first place for kids team in the Malaysia BJJ Kids International
Championship in September 2019.
- Awarded as the best kids team in the Malaysian National Championship in 2018 and
second place in 2019.
Achievements as a professional Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter:, Brazil
March 2009 — December 2017
- 3x Brasília International Open - IBJJF
- 8x Brasiliense Championship - FJJB
- 6x Midwest Championship - COJJ
- 5x Brazilian Inter-Clubs Nationals - LBJJ
- Gold Rock Strike World Championship - FJJB/CBJJE
- Silver World Cup - CBJJE
- Silver Pan Ams - CBJJE
- Silver World Cup - CBJJO
- Bronze South American Championship - IBJJF
Sensei Daniel Cruz
Sensei Daniel started judo at Tunku Mahkota Ismail Sport School which is one of the national sport school in Malaysia. He was trained by Sensei Maragerel from Mongolia. He was awarded with 1st dan black belt in 2013. Sensei Daniel has trained judo for almost 14 years. He represented the state of Terengganu in state competition (SUKMA) since 2010. A 6x National judo champion he also competed for Malaysia in last Asian and Sea games. Sensei Daniel also holds a Bachelors degree in Sport Science (Coaching Science)